video games. I love this kind of world, so to be able to work in it is a dream. I enjoy it.
Aaron Ashmore
We're often ashamed of asking for so much help because it seems selfish or petty or narcissistic, but I think, if there's a God - and I believe there is - that God is there to help. That's what God's job is.
Anne Lamott
It is no light matter to put in jeopardy a single life when it is the very singularity of each life which underpins the idea of a just society.
Tom Stoppard
I guess I was the most unbohemian of all bohemians. My bohemianism consisted of not wanting to get involved with the stupid stuff that I thought people wanted you to get involved with - ... namely America... Dwight Eisenhower, McCarthyism and all those great things.
Amiri Baraka
Remember, weapons of mass destruction don't mean missiles.
Noam Chomsky
Charity is important; so is being fair and honest and honorable in your business - but you cannot mix the two.
Michael Hintze
President Obama has called for economic and political empowerment of women globally. The Equal Futures Partnership promotes removal of policy, legal, and regulatory barriers that hold women back at local, state and national levels.
Lael Brainard
Traditional local advertising is not what retailers want. They want not just for you to see an ad - they want you to come into the store, to be a repeat customer and to spread the word.
Sam Altman
I give thanks for the fact that I can get this stick with a bit of steel nib on the end, dip it in some black carbon stuff, and draw on paper. Now, people did it the same way 2,000 years ago. And there's something lovely about that play, and making mud pies and a mess. That's a lovely privilege.
Michael Leunig
Aaron Ashmore
We're often ashamed of asking for so much help because it seems selfish or petty or narcissistic, but I think, if there's a God - and I believe there is - that God is there to help. That's what God's job is.
Anne Lamott
It is no light matter to put in jeopardy a single life when it is the very singularity of each life which underpins the idea of a just society.
Tom Stoppard
I guess I was the most unbohemian of all bohemians. My bohemianism consisted of not wanting to get involved with the stupid stuff that I thought people wanted you to get involved with - ... namely America... Dwight Eisenhower, McCarthyism and all those great things.
Amiri Baraka
Remember, weapons of mass destruction don't mean missiles.
Noam Chomsky
Charity is important; so is being fair and honest and honorable in your business - but you cannot mix the two.
Michael Hintze
President Obama has called for economic and political empowerment of women globally. The Equal Futures Partnership promotes removal of policy, legal, and regulatory barriers that hold women back at local, state and national levels.
Lael Brainard
Traditional local advertising is not what retailers want. They want not just for you to see an ad - they want you to come into the store, to be a repeat customer and to spread the word.
Sam Altman
I give thanks for the fact that I can get this stick with a bit of steel nib on the end, dip it in some black carbon stuff, and draw on paper. Now, people did it the same way 2,000 years ago. And there's something lovely about that play, and making mud pies and a mess. That's a lovely privilege.
Michael Leunig