our society to have ignored women power, to run the society with male priorities.
Yoko Ono
Garfield is my spirit animal.
Henry Zebrowski
In the beginning, I wrote OK songs, but they didn't have a unique perspective.
Kacey Musgraves
I reject the idea that any job is too hard or too dirty for American workers to do. American workers just expect and demand to be paid a decent wage.
Jan C. Ting
If Obamacare is so wonderful, why is it that its loudest advocates don't want to be subject to it?
Ted Cruz
A good lawyer knows how to shut up when he's won his case.
Alan Dershowitz
In the early years, I would say GoPro's products were not that impressive.
Nick Woodman
Performing didn't feel comfortable until I was about 17. I loved to sing, but I always said I would never perform because I was too scared.
Seinabo Sey
I have a Kindle, but I don't like it very much. I like a book.
Ruth Rendell
Yoko Ono
Garfield is my spirit animal.
Henry Zebrowski
In the beginning, I wrote OK songs, but they didn't have a unique perspective.
Kacey Musgraves
I reject the idea that any job is too hard or too dirty for American workers to do. American workers just expect and demand to be paid a decent wage.
Jan C. Ting
If Obamacare is so wonderful, why is it that its loudest advocates don't want to be subject to it?
Ted Cruz
A good lawyer knows how to shut up when he's won his case.
Alan Dershowitz
In the early years, I would say GoPro's products were not that impressive.
Nick Woodman
Performing didn't feel comfortable until I was about 17. I loved to sing, but I always said I would never perform because I was too scared.
Seinabo Sey
I have a Kindle, but I don't like it very much. I like a book.
Ruth Rendell