or when, The End comes, it will still come out on top.
Charles Duhigg
I'm a tomboy. I used to get into a lot of fights. Don't know why - self-expression, I guess.
Lena Headey
I've never finished anything by Dickens.
Jim Crace
Every 'Observer' writer wants to be a novelist.
Jared Kushner
I used to judge the quality of music by whether I could make a 90-minute cassette and not repeat any artists.
John Hughes
I'm incredibly proud of 'Life On Mars' and 'Doctor Who.' They're just a blast to do.
John Simm
I have one room dedicated to just meditation.
Michelle Phan
I think of talent as being God-given. I know that contradicts what a lot of people believe, but that's how I see it. I think the Beatles were meant to be, you know? So when I listen to Paul McCartney, I think, 'Here's the person that God gave the gift of allowing him to write 'Let It Be.'
Brandon Flowers
I've gone from a kid who was sneaking out of my childhood house and lying to my parents to do shows in a community theatre in Reading, PA, to now having two shows on Broadway opening within two months of each other. That's sort of crazy, that trajectory.
Douglas Carter Beane
Charles Duhigg
I'm a tomboy. I used to get into a lot of fights. Don't know why - self-expression, I guess.
Lena Headey
I've never finished anything by Dickens.
Jim Crace
Every 'Observer' writer wants to be a novelist.
Jared Kushner
I used to judge the quality of music by whether I could make a 90-minute cassette and not repeat any artists.
John Hughes
I'm incredibly proud of 'Life On Mars' and 'Doctor Who.' They're just a blast to do.
John Simm
I have one room dedicated to just meditation.
Michelle Phan
I think of talent as being God-given. I know that contradicts what a lot of people believe, but that's how I see it. I think the Beatles were meant to be, you know? So when I listen to Paul McCartney, I think, 'Here's the person that God gave the gift of allowing him to write 'Let It Be.'
Brandon Flowers
I've gone from a kid who was sneaking out of my childhood house and lying to my parents to do shows in a community theatre in Reading, PA, to now having two shows on Broadway opening within two months of each other. That's sort of crazy, that trajectory.
Douglas Carter Beane