That is not easy in a world where the opinions of other human beings can have such an effect on our motives. But it will help us recognize this truth: God is close to us and aware of us and never hides from His faithful children.
Henry B. Eyring
Being pregnant is supposed to be the happiest time in your life.
Kyla Pratt
We basically ran the Henry Bellmon campaign.
James Lankford
I spend an extraordinary amount of time in my car, so I can justify the expense. That's the only extravagance in my life - it's my car.
Rachel Nichols
I have watched Muslims chant 'Death to America!' on the streets of Tehran, then privately beg me to help them get a visa to the United States.
Reza Aslan
I like to argue with the radio.
P. J. O'Rourke
I came across an older picture of me that someone had posted on Facebook, and I totally remember squirming and feeling very fat while I was shooting it.
Christie Brinkley
I wanted to be a vet before I got into comedy, but then once I found out how much gore goes into that job, I wanted nothing to do with it.
Brian Posehn
There's nothing like volunteers who believe in a candidate and a cause.
Steve Stockman
Henry B. Eyring
Being pregnant is supposed to be the happiest time in your life.
Kyla Pratt
We basically ran the Henry Bellmon campaign.
James Lankford
I spend an extraordinary amount of time in my car, so I can justify the expense. That's the only extravagance in my life - it's my car.
Rachel Nichols
I have watched Muslims chant 'Death to America!' on the streets of Tehran, then privately beg me to help them get a visa to the United States.
Reza Aslan
I like to argue with the radio.
P. J. O'Rourke
I came across an older picture of me that someone had posted on Facebook, and I totally remember squirming and feeling very fat while I was shooting it.
Christie Brinkley
I wanted to be a vet before I got into comedy, but then once I found out how much gore goes into that job, I wanted nothing to do with it.
Brian Posehn
There's nothing like volunteers who believe in a candidate and a cause.
Steve Stockman