to manage to cry quite prettily these days, and to me, that smacks of not being very genuine.
Jo Brand
My friends have always called me 'Mr. Thorough,' in that when I get into something, I become obsessed with it.
Daniel Radcliffe
I think sex is a very minor part of most romance novels.
Lauren Willig
In the Andes and the Alps, I have seen melting glaciers. At both of the Earth's Poles, I have seen open sea where ice once dominated the horizon.
Ban Ki-moon
Our first show, 'A Little Nightmare Music,' encompasses a lot of zany humor with beautiful classical music.
Aleksey Igudesman
Even when they are saturated in the sense of the older theory of valence, the elementary atoms still possess sufficient chemical affinity to bind other seemingly also saturated atoms and groups of atoms, under generation of clearly defined atomic bonds.
Alfred Werner
When a trout rises to a fly, it does not swim as much as tilt its fins and jet skyward.
Joseph Monninger
The theme of old age doesn't seem to fascinate Hollywood.
John Updike
Jo Brand
My friends have always called me 'Mr. Thorough,' in that when I get into something, I become obsessed with it.
Daniel Radcliffe
I think sex is a very minor part of most romance novels.
Lauren Willig
In the Andes and the Alps, I have seen melting glaciers. At both of the Earth's Poles, I have seen open sea where ice once dominated the horizon.
Ban Ki-moon
Our first show, 'A Little Nightmare Music,' encompasses a lot of zany humor with beautiful classical music.
Aleksey Igudesman
Even when they are saturated in the sense of the older theory of valence, the elementary atoms still possess sufficient chemical affinity to bind other seemingly also saturated atoms and groups of atoms, under generation of clearly defined atomic bonds.
Alfred Werner
When a trout rises to a fly, it does not swim as much as tilt its fins and jet skyward.
Joseph Monninger
The theme of old age doesn't seem to fascinate Hollywood.
John Updike