if not tens and hundreds of thousands, of people do, every year. It's a very competitive field, of course. I immediately got swept away into the visual side of things, starting with visual effects, and then designing.
Robert Stromberg
I definitely am concerned with preservation. For me, what's interesting is the archival state, or how long oil paintings last.
Lucien Smith
I'm either in heels or barefoot.
Christina Hendricks
I sleep with my gun on my bedside table. I live alone; it is my protection and makes me feel safer. I have had to pull it out a few times when I have heard noises at night, but I've never had to use it.
Alana Stewart
Having 'Oscar winner' on your tombstone is a great thing.
George Clooney
Too often, I believe, liberals deny that poverty is linked to bad choices.
Nicholas Kristof
When I returned from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1972, my father was running a forging business with a turnover of Rs 3.5 crore. But I had no patience and wanted to grow the business via exports.
Baba Kalyani
Bin Laden was born filthy rich and died in a rich man's house, which he had painstakingly built to the highest specifications.
Salman Rushdie
Robert Stromberg
I definitely am concerned with preservation. For me, what's interesting is the archival state, or how long oil paintings last.
Lucien Smith
I'm either in heels or barefoot.
Christina Hendricks
I sleep with my gun on my bedside table. I live alone; it is my protection and makes me feel safer. I have had to pull it out a few times when I have heard noises at night, but I've never had to use it.
Alana Stewart
Having 'Oscar winner' on your tombstone is a great thing.
George Clooney
Too often, I believe, liberals deny that poverty is linked to bad choices.
Nicholas Kristof
When I returned from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1972, my father was running a forging business with a turnover of Rs 3.5 crore. But I had no patience and wanted to grow the business via exports.
Baba Kalyani
Bin Laden was born filthy rich and died in a rich man's house, which he had painstakingly built to the highest specifications.
Salman Rushdie