the script or not. I thought 'Pulling Strings' had every single element that a classic romantic comedy needs to be a success. It's very well written. The cast was amazing. It was a decision I made based on the power of the script.
Jaime Camil
Think about what caused the injury and how it can be prevented next time; that way, you will become a smarter athlete and less likely to repeat the same mistakes.
Kevin R. Stone
As a director, my job is, and always has been, divided into a number of things: dealing with the crew, the money and the studio, and the marketing and publicity. These are all different jobs that have to be learned and done as well as possible. The celebrity part rarely touches a director.
Mike Nichols
Why would I be willing to challenge my Republican leadership? Because my allegiance will always be to the Constitution and the American people first and foremost, not to my political party.
Matt Salmon
Anthologizing is a dusty sport, half antique hunting and half literary gossip fest, and I love it.
Michael Sims
I want to dunk on Kevin Hart.
Ansel Elgort
I don't think any woman wants to be known for being beautiful or busty. I think you want to be known for who you are.
Jamie Lee Curtis
One of the things that I share with Bryan Becket is this hole in my childhood memory. There's about five years of my life that's virtually gone. I've thought about it a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that it might be for my own protection that those memories are gone, and maybe I don't want to dredge up those things.
Tim Daly
Jaime Camil
Think about what caused the injury and how it can be prevented next time; that way, you will become a smarter athlete and less likely to repeat the same mistakes.
Kevin R. Stone
As a director, my job is, and always has been, divided into a number of things: dealing with the crew, the money and the studio, and the marketing and publicity. These are all different jobs that have to be learned and done as well as possible. The celebrity part rarely touches a director.
Mike Nichols
Why would I be willing to challenge my Republican leadership? Because my allegiance will always be to the Constitution and the American people first and foremost, not to my political party.
Matt Salmon
Anthologizing is a dusty sport, half antique hunting and half literary gossip fest, and I love it.
Michael Sims
I want to dunk on Kevin Hart.
Ansel Elgort
I don't think any woman wants to be known for being beautiful or busty. I think you want to be known for who you are.
Jamie Lee Curtis
One of the things that I share with Bryan Becket is this hole in my childhood memory. There's about five years of my life that's virtually gone. I've thought about it a lot, and I've come to the conclusion that it might be for my own protection that those memories are gone, and maybe I don't want to dredge up those things.
Tim Daly