how many pixels and colors to display is yours - but not always.
Charles Petzold
I haven't gotten jobs because I'm famous or I have a big Twitter feed - it's primarily directors. People employ me because I'm right for the part. But then, everybody needs a bit of luck, being in the right place at the right time. You just gotta be in that place for that opportunity to come by.
Jason Clarke
Mukesh calls me his true life partner... I just enjoy being Mukesh's wife.
Nita Ambani
Those who read the fiction assume that, because I'm also a historian, I know what I'm talking about.
Saul David
I'm an actor; I'm vain - you want to look good.
David Sutcliffe
The world of extreme sports is also one of big business. Kids might think that snowboarding is the ultimate freedom, but this freedom is being marketed to them by commercial sponsors.
Lucy Walker
In Limerick, a family that was dysfunctional was one who could afford to drink but didn't.
Malachy McCourt
I believe evidence is overwhelming that chronic Lyme is a terrible, overwhelming disease, and we need to find ways to treat this. To say otherwise is an inaccurate and unscientific opinion.
Chris Smith
Charles Petzold
I haven't gotten jobs because I'm famous or I have a big Twitter feed - it's primarily directors. People employ me because I'm right for the part. But then, everybody needs a bit of luck, being in the right place at the right time. You just gotta be in that place for that opportunity to come by.
Jason Clarke
Mukesh calls me his true life partner... I just enjoy being Mukesh's wife.
Nita Ambani
Those who read the fiction assume that, because I'm also a historian, I know what I'm talking about.
Saul David
I'm an actor; I'm vain - you want to look good.
David Sutcliffe
The world of extreme sports is also one of big business. Kids might think that snowboarding is the ultimate freedom, but this freedom is being marketed to them by commercial sponsors.
Lucy Walker
In Limerick, a family that was dysfunctional was one who could afford to drink but didn't.
Malachy McCourt
I believe evidence is overwhelming that chronic Lyme is a terrible, overwhelming disease, and we need to find ways to treat this. To say otherwise is an inaccurate and unscientific opinion.
Chris Smith