Viva. The idea was that all of life's goals, from buying a house, getting an MBA, or learning Spanish could be quantified in both time and money.
Aaron Patzer
People have all kinds of approaches when they come up to me. Some of them are so nervous: 'You know, Mr. Cosby, you are my biggest fan!' I am? Some of them even claim that I raised them.
Bill Cosby
Over the years, online, we've laid down a huge amount of information and data, and we irrigate it with networks and connectivity, and it's been worked and tilled by unpaid workers and governments.
David McCandless
While we are deploying troops in their thousands, we lose the chance to build up their basic skills.
Des Browne
There are worse things than being called 'the camel lady,' I suppose.
Robyn Davidson
Everywhere you look, there's a hunger to put the ethos by which Wall Street thrives on trial.
Tina Brown
Any time I saw people treated unfairly because of race, creed, whatever - it struck a nerve.
Robert Redford
The NHS should be proactively using substantial resources across government to intervene and try to deliver positive improvements in people's standards of living.
Andrew Lansley
Aaron Patzer
People have all kinds of approaches when they come up to me. Some of them are so nervous: 'You know, Mr. Cosby, you are my biggest fan!' I am? Some of them even claim that I raised them.
Bill Cosby
Over the years, online, we've laid down a huge amount of information and data, and we irrigate it with networks and connectivity, and it's been worked and tilled by unpaid workers and governments.
David McCandless
While we are deploying troops in their thousands, we lose the chance to build up their basic skills.
Des Browne
There are worse things than being called 'the camel lady,' I suppose.
Robyn Davidson
Everywhere you look, there's a hunger to put the ethos by which Wall Street thrives on trial.
Tina Brown
Any time I saw people treated unfairly because of race, creed, whatever - it struck a nerve.
Robert Redford
The NHS should be proactively using substantial resources across government to intervene and try to deliver positive improvements in people's standards of living.
Andrew Lansley