able to go there after the country began opening up to tourism in the 1990s, I found it to be utterly astounding.
Kevin Kwan
I hate talking about my height, because I don't feel like a tall person... When I see a tall woman, I'm always slightly like, 'Whoa.' It looks weird, but that could be because of my complex about it, my worry over whether it's womanly to be that tall.
Miranda Hart
As long as it's making you happy and you're enjoying it, then you should never stop writing music. Whether it's going to take you somewhere, viewed by other people, or it's literally you in a bedroom at home, it should be something that you do for yourself.
Ella Henderson
It was awkward because the high school that I went to, my aunt taught at, it was this private boy's school in D.C. There were one or two teachers that I had the hots for, but never fully expressed my feelings because my aunt was always watching.
Ian Harding
Rupert Murdoch is a good friend of mine.
Nelson Peltz
Keep God first, chase your dreams, and everything will pay off.
Jacob Latimore
My company created a platform called Modlife, this prepackaged website that runs an artist's website.
Tom DeLonge
Smart companies fail because they do everything right. They cater to high-profit-margin customers and ignore the low end of the market, where disruptive innovations emerge from.
Clayton M. Christensen
Kevin Kwan
I hate talking about my height, because I don't feel like a tall person... When I see a tall woman, I'm always slightly like, 'Whoa.' It looks weird, but that could be because of my complex about it, my worry over whether it's womanly to be that tall.
Miranda Hart
As long as it's making you happy and you're enjoying it, then you should never stop writing music. Whether it's going to take you somewhere, viewed by other people, or it's literally you in a bedroom at home, it should be something that you do for yourself.
Ella Henderson
It was awkward because the high school that I went to, my aunt taught at, it was this private boy's school in D.C. There were one or two teachers that I had the hots for, but never fully expressed my feelings because my aunt was always watching.
Ian Harding
Rupert Murdoch is a good friend of mine.
Nelson Peltz
Keep God first, chase your dreams, and everything will pay off.
Jacob Latimore
My company created a platform called Modlife, this prepackaged website that runs an artist's website.
Tom DeLonge
Smart companies fail because they do everything right. They cater to high-profit-margin customers and ignore the low end of the market, where disruptive innovations emerge from.
Clayton M. Christensen