that I propose is in our genes, and invented the myth of original sin to account for it. It's an image. I am not acting as an exegete - I don't interpret scripture.
Christian de Duve
I wanted to be as genuine as possible because all those people like Jimmie Lee Jackson - me, Mike Brown, all these people - we're all the same; we're not much different.
Keith Stanfield
I'm overwhelmed by the pain in the world; I'm affected by the news very much, and adding that to my work was becoming a little bit too much.
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
The creative tension with spirituality vs. practicality in the world of politics is a vital conversation.
Tim Daly
As a pastor, I've spent 30 years talking to people and heard every kind of story imaginable.
Andy Stanley
We're human beings, and we want stories. We're always going to be entertained and have our emotions touched by humanity and by things that we recognize in our own lives. So whilst every now and again we'll be happy to watch a bubblegum film, it's never gonna be the only things that get made.
Peter Jackson
Cheech and I used to call ourselves musicians; we never called ourselves comedians. We were musicians that were funny.
Tommy Chong
I've sung in the shower for years.
Chris Pine
Christian de Duve
I wanted to be as genuine as possible because all those people like Jimmie Lee Jackson - me, Mike Brown, all these people - we're all the same; we're not much different.
Keith Stanfield
I'm overwhelmed by the pain in the world; I'm affected by the news very much, and adding that to my work was becoming a little bit too much.
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
The creative tension with spirituality vs. practicality in the world of politics is a vital conversation.
Tim Daly
As a pastor, I've spent 30 years talking to people and heard every kind of story imaginable.
Andy Stanley
We're human beings, and we want stories. We're always going to be entertained and have our emotions touched by humanity and by things that we recognize in our own lives. So whilst every now and again we'll be happy to watch a bubblegum film, it's never gonna be the only things that get made.
Peter Jackson
Cheech and I used to call ourselves musicians; we never called ourselves comedians. We were musicians that were funny.
Tommy Chong
I've sung in the shower for years.
Chris Pine