- everywhere but towards expanding opportunity for our most marginalized children.
Wendy Kopp
People are following me because they want to see pictures of me. So why is Instagram editing them?
Chelsea Handler
Understanding the true causes of the Depression, as well as the real economic record of the United States in the 1930s, is an essential ingredient in anyone's economic and historical education.
Thomas Woods
I plan to see St. Louis as a global competitor. As an international trade hub, as an incubator of new companies, as a place of culture and the arts, as a magnet for immigrants, for entrepreneurs, for animal lovers, and for gays, as a city of parks and trails, and as the sort of place that figures in young people's dreams.
Francis G. Slay
I wear girls' jeans, a lot of black, and I wear a lot of jewelry. I'm a wacky person!
Jamie Blackley
What I want to do is make certain that no one's taxes go up. Let's look at cleaning up the tax code.
Marsha Blackburn
The first day, week and month of an employee's experience carries a lasting impression.
Scott Weiss
I'm so optimistic, I'd go after Moby Dick in a rowboat and take the tartar sauce with me.
Zig Ziglar
Wendy Kopp
People are following me because they want to see pictures of me. So why is Instagram editing them?
Chelsea Handler
Understanding the true causes of the Depression, as well as the real economic record of the United States in the 1930s, is an essential ingredient in anyone's economic and historical education.
Thomas Woods
I plan to see St. Louis as a global competitor. As an international trade hub, as an incubator of new companies, as a place of culture and the arts, as a magnet for immigrants, for entrepreneurs, for animal lovers, and for gays, as a city of parks and trails, and as the sort of place that figures in young people's dreams.
Francis G. Slay
I wear girls' jeans, a lot of black, and I wear a lot of jewelry. I'm a wacky person!
Jamie Blackley
What I want to do is make certain that no one's taxes go up. Let's look at cleaning up the tax code.
Marsha Blackburn
The first day, week and month of an employee's experience carries a lasting impression.
Scott Weiss
I'm so optimistic, I'd go after Moby Dick in a rowboat and take the tartar sauce with me.
Zig Ziglar