can still listen to his music today and be stirred and moved by it. But I think that you fall in love with... Well, again, when you're young, it really is more powerful. Much more terrifying.
John Carpenter
The Corona Extra brand was launched in Austin, Texas. From Austin, where it was exclusively for three or four months, it became more widely available in that state and in others, primarily in the southwest and western United States.
Carlos Alvarez
The Pacific had great hope that when the former President Mitered decided to halt nuclear testing, we had put behind us the issue of nuclear states testing their weapons in our Pacific region.
Jenny Shipley
It's great to see that celebrities can be just like us - that they too have their highs and lows, that they don't always wake up looking their best, that they have bad habits and annoying traits.
Shirley Jones
One person who has mastered life is better than a thousand persons who have mastered only the contents of books, but no one can get anything out of life without God.
Meister Eckhart
We want a vernacular in art. No mere verbal or formal agreement, or dead level of uniformity but that comprehensive and harmonizing unity with individual variety which can be developed among people politically and socially free.
Walter Crane
When I was about 17 or 18, I finally admitted to myself that I wasn't going to change. I didn't know what the consequences would be, but I had the definite feeling that it was going to wreck my Disney career.
Tommy Kirk
There is no training, classroom or otherwise, that can prepare for trading the last third of a move, whether it's the end of a bull market or the end of a bear market.
Paul Tudor Jones
I was racing through life, utterly confused and angry. I don't know if I was out of control; it was more like I felt frustrated with myself and everything I saw happening around me.
Jimmy Nail
John Carpenter
The Corona Extra brand was launched in Austin, Texas. From Austin, where it was exclusively for three or four months, it became more widely available in that state and in others, primarily in the southwest and western United States.
Carlos Alvarez
The Pacific had great hope that when the former President Mitered decided to halt nuclear testing, we had put behind us the issue of nuclear states testing their weapons in our Pacific region.
Jenny Shipley
It's great to see that celebrities can be just like us - that they too have their highs and lows, that they don't always wake up looking their best, that they have bad habits and annoying traits.
Shirley Jones
One person who has mastered life is better than a thousand persons who have mastered only the contents of books, but no one can get anything out of life without God.
Meister Eckhart
We want a vernacular in art. No mere verbal or formal agreement, or dead level of uniformity but that comprehensive and harmonizing unity with individual variety which can be developed among people politically and socially free.
Walter Crane
When I was about 17 or 18, I finally admitted to myself that I wasn't going to change. I didn't know what the consequences would be, but I had the definite feeling that it was going to wreck my Disney career.
Tommy Kirk
There is no training, classroom or otherwise, that can prepare for trading the last third of a move, whether it's the end of a bull market or the end of a bear market.
Paul Tudor Jones
I was racing through life, utterly confused and angry. I don't know if I was out of control; it was more like I felt frustrated with myself and everything I saw happening around me.
Jimmy Nail