being Irish - we like stories, we like telling stories, which makes a lot of us lean towards being writers or actors or directors.
Colm Meaney
I've never gone on Facebook and am not sure I understand it. The same goes for Twitter. I have someone sending tweets and pretending to be me, but I don't know why.
David Sedaris
Countries that have the Internet already are not going to turn it off. And so the power of freedom, the power of ideas will spread, and it will change those societies in very dramatic ways.
Eric Schmidt
We put people of concern on the watch list or the no-fly list, so we have a number of layers of security beyond the airport checkpoint. We gather as much information about a passenger as the law allows without profiling.
John Pistole
I've never been on a TV show for more than a season and you have to continually keep it interesting and you have to keep it connected, even as you change.
Ian Somerhalder
The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful toward our friends and fellow passengers who are clinging to the same speck of dirt while we are drifting side by side to our common doom.
Clarence Darrow
I'm one of those apocalyptics. From the start of my immigrant days, I've been fascinated by end-of-the-world stories, by outbreak narratives, and always wanted to set a world-ender on Hispaniola.
Junot Diaz
The idea is to have global standards. There is so much travel that if you just had a regional standard, it would probably ultimately have to be changed.
Gijs de Vries
I get really restless when I haven't worked for a day and a half. I have a recurring dream that people are lined up next to my bed, waiting for autographs and taking pictures of me!
Taylor Swift
Colm Meaney
I've never gone on Facebook and am not sure I understand it. The same goes for Twitter. I have someone sending tweets and pretending to be me, but I don't know why.
David Sedaris
Countries that have the Internet already are not going to turn it off. And so the power of freedom, the power of ideas will spread, and it will change those societies in very dramatic ways.
Eric Schmidt
We put people of concern on the watch list or the no-fly list, so we have a number of layers of security beyond the airport checkpoint. We gather as much information about a passenger as the law allows without profiling.
John Pistole
I've never been on a TV show for more than a season and you have to continually keep it interesting and you have to keep it connected, even as you change.
Ian Somerhalder
The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful toward our friends and fellow passengers who are clinging to the same speck of dirt while we are drifting side by side to our common doom.
Clarence Darrow
I'm one of those apocalyptics. From the start of my immigrant days, I've been fascinated by end-of-the-world stories, by outbreak narratives, and always wanted to set a world-ender on Hispaniola.
Junot Diaz
The idea is to have global standards. There is so much travel that if you just had a regional standard, it would probably ultimately have to be changed.
Gijs de Vries
I get really restless when I haven't worked for a day and a half. I have a recurring dream that people are lined up next to my bed, waiting for autographs and taking pictures of me!
Taylor Swift