Concentrate your narrative energy on the point of change. This is especially important for historical
fiction. When your character is new to a place, or things alter around them, that's the point to step back and fill in the details of their world.
Hilary Mantel
Film is my hobby, so I will work well through the night to develop films, whatever film I'm doing or dream projects I have.
Vin Diesel
I'm absolutely obsessed with The Jesus And Mary Chain and Patti Smith, but I'm a massive pop fan. I love pop culture, It's a total reflection of the zeitgeist.
Siobhan Fahey
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain
When I heard Puerto Ricans in New York City, it sounded very strange. And the first time I heard someone from Spain, I thought they had a speech impediment!
Viggo Mortensen
I did a lot of my writing as though I was an academic, doing some piece of research as perfectly as possible.
A. S. Byatt
Being a pop artist or making music like a jingle or something - I don't do that.
Chris Robinson
If a law commands me to sin I will break it; if it calls me to suffer, I will let it take its course unresistingly.
Angelina Grimke
I'd love to do a whole series of stories and have them collected into books.
Sergio Aragones
I graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with an English literature degree and travelled for a year before going to work.
Natalie Massenet
Hilary Mantel
Film is my hobby, so I will work well through the night to develop films, whatever film I'm doing or dream projects I have.
Vin Diesel
I'm absolutely obsessed with The Jesus And Mary Chain and Patti Smith, but I'm a massive pop fan. I love pop culture, It's a total reflection of the zeitgeist.
Siobhan Fahey
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain
When I heard Puerto Ricans in New York City, it sounded very strange. And the first time I heard someone from Spain, I thought they had a speech impediment!
Viggo Mortensen
I did a lot of my writing as though I was an academic, doing some piece of research as perfectly as possible.
A. S. Byatt
Being a pop artist or making music like a jingle or something - I don't do that.
Chris Robinson
If a law commands me to sin I will break it; if it calls me to suffer, I will let it take its course unresistingly.
Angelina Grimke
I'd love to do a whole series of stories and have them collected into books.
Sergio Aragones
I graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with an English literature degree and travelled for a year before going to work.
Natalie Massenet