king through the '80s and '90s - 'Mrs. Doubtfire,' 'Home Alone,' etc. - has acquired rights to 'The Cypress House' and is working on the script himself, with intent to direct.
Michael Koryta
Thousands of Ohio families are going deeper and deeper in debt just trying to pay their heating bills, fill prescriptions, and buy groceries. The current minimum wage is simply not enough.
Sherrod Brown
A sincere and steadfast co-operation in promoting such a reconstruction of our political system as would provide for the permanent liberty and happiness of the United States.
James Madison
I never thought of having cancer as something that was unfair. I just braced myself and tried to get through it.
Sam Taylor-Wood
The individual who has to justify his existence by his own efforts is in eternal bondage to himself.
Eric Hoffer
The company of fools may first make us smile, but in the end we always feel melancholy.
Oliver Goldsmith
I respect people. For me to say 'hate' was a bad word, and I didn't mean to use it.
Tim Hardaway
I like crazy, childlike, candy bar-filled cakes with gooey caramel, chocolate-covered nuts, marshmallows, and the like.
Ron Ben-Israel
This is the place where anybody - like an African American kid raised by a single mom - can be president.
Jennifer Granholm
I love the fact that very often the most everyday objects take on another level of importance.
Nick Veasey
Michael Koryta
Thousands of Ohio families are going deeper and deeper in debt just trying to pay their heating bills, fill prescriptions, and buy groceries. The current minimum wage is simply not enough.
Sherrod Brown
A sincere and steadfast co-operation in promoting such a reconstruction of our political system as would provide for the permanent liberty and happiness of the United States.
James Madison
I never thought of having cancer as something that was unfair. I just braced myself and tried to get through it.
Sam Taylor-Wood
The individual who has to justify his existence by his own efforts is in eternal bondage to himself.
Eric Hoffer
The company of fools may first make us smile, but in the end we always feel melancholy.
Oliver Goldsmith
I respect people. For me to say 'hate' was a bad word, and I didn't mean to use it.
Tim Hardaway
I like crazy, childlike, candy bar-filled cakes with gooey caramel, chocolate-covered nuts, marshmallows, and the like.
Ron Ben-Israel
This is the place where anybody - like an African American kid raised by a single mom - can be president.
Jennifer Granholm
I love the fact that very often the most everyday objects take on another level of importance.
Nick Veasey