to be inspired or hopeful almost about anything. So it's tough, especially when there has been such gridlock here in D.C. You know, when we are fighting and can't get anything done, whether you are liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican, no one wins. Peter Welch
I don't want people to say, 'Something is true because Tyson says it is true.' That's not critical thinking. Neil deGrasse Tyson
I'm pretty much in love with 'Adult Swim.' T-Pain
I started on the use of the Internet for scientific communication. Our research group was one of the very first to make really systematic use of it as a way of managing research projects. Joshua Lederberg
When there is a psyche-disrupting event in your life, it can prevent you from getting the long blocks of sleep at night that are so important to healthy aging. Mehmet Oz
I absolutely hate Take That, East 17, the Spice Girls. Siobhan Fahey
For all practical purposes I left home when I was 7. Jean Stafford
You get a lot of people requesting photographs but I tend to keep myself to myself, pull my cap down. Brendan Coyle
The more wild and incredible your desire, the more willing and prompt God is in fulfilling it, if you will have it so. Coventry Patmore
When I'm home, I'm relaxed. Marion Jones
I don't want people to say, 'Something is true because Tyson says it is true.' That's not critical thinking. Neil deGrasse Tyson
I'm pretty much in love with 'Adult Swim.' T-Pain
I started on the use of the Internet for scientific communication. Our research group was one of the very first to make really systematic use of it as a way of managing research projects. Joshua Lederberg
When there is a psyche-disrupting event in your life, it can prevent you from getting the long blocks of sleep at night that are so important to healthy aging. Mehmet Oz
I absolutely hate Take That, East 17, the Spice Girls. Siobhan Fahey
For all practical purposes I left home when I was 7. Jean Stafford
You get a lot of people requesting photographs but I tend to keep myself to myself, pull my cap down. Brendan Coyle
The more wild and incredible your desire, the more willing and prompt God is in fulfilling it, if you will have it so. Coventry Patmore
When I'm home, I'm relaxed. Marion Jones