we're maybe moving into a time when the club is a place where older people can go, too. And it's a place people go to connect to themselves, it's not always about the party. It's also about letting off steam and expressing yourself and connecting to other people. Robyn
In this new world, with smartphones and tablets and cloud computing, things are moving around fast. Hector Ruiz
I always love writing about children. Joanna Trollope
If we had a terrorist attack, the way the people respond is going to determine whether that attack is just a tragedy or whether that attack becomes an all-out disaster. Patrick J. Kennedy
I use the NordicTrack every other day for 20 minutes. I don't listen to music or watch TV while I do it. I count to myself. I count to 25; I count to 25 backwards, that sort of thing. Peter Eisenman
Use the occasion, for it passes swiftly. Ovid
There is a state that is able to understand the demand in the economy. That state should use prices as an instrument for implementation of this understanding. Anatoly Chubais
You know, kids text a lot today. It's phenomenal. Mike DeWine
As a species, we've always been discoverers and adventurers, and space and the deep ocean are some of the last frontiers. Paul Allen
Any business that is looking for new customers needs to understand the Internet and how to market their goods or services through it. Eric Lefkofsky
In this new world, with smartphones and tablets and cloud computing, things are moving around fast. Hector Ruiz
I always love writing about children. Joanna Trollope
If we had a terrorist attack, the way the people respond is going to determine whether that attack is just a tragedy or whether that attack becomes an all-out disaster. Patrick J. Kennedy
I use the NordicTrack every other day for 20 minutes. I don't listen to music or watch TV while I do it. I count to myself. I count to 25; I count to 25 backwards, that sort of thing. Peter Eisenman
Use the occasion, for it passes swiftly. Ovid
There is a state that is able to understand the demand in the economy. That state should use prices as an instrument for implementation of this understanding. Anatoly Chubais
You know, kids text a lot today. It's phenomenal. Mike DeWine
As a species, we've always been discoverers and adventurers, and space and the deep ocean are some of the last frontiers. Paul Allen
Any business that is looking for new customers needs to understand the Internet and how to market their goods or services through it. Eric Lefkofsky