trying to come off like, 'I have a high IQ number. My parents gave me the test.' That's the way I was, I guess. I am still a kid. I love doing kid activities. I'm such a kid, but when I'm on set, I do like to be professional. Atticus Shaffer
When I was 16, 17, 18 years old, I felt like I had seen it all and done it all, and I was really kind of negative about everything. Cecily von Ziegesar
Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. George Will
After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of design. Space disappeared. Arthur Erickson
I don't think there's been any writer like Samuel Beckett. He's unique. He was a most charming man and I used to send him my plays. Harold Pinter
We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. Charles R. Swindoll
I have to protect my family and have a life with them that is completely private. Youssou N'Dour
Love is one of my main inspirations. Enrique Iglesias
As a friendly one. I would still like to write concrete poems, but I can only do it sometimes. Ian Hamilton Finlay
It is simply a fact that the birth rate of our illegal immigrants exceeds that of our legal residents. John Linder
When I was 16, 17, 18 years old, I felt like I had seen it all and done it all, and I was really kind of negative about everything. Cecily von Ziegesar
Well, you know, the definition of second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. George Will
After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of design. Space disappeared. Arthur Erickson
I don't think there's been any writer like Samuel Beckett. He's unique. He was a most charming man and I used to send him my plays. Harold Pinter
We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. Charles R. Swindoll
I have to protect my family and have a life with them that is completely private. Youssou N'Dour
Love is one of my main inspirations. Enrique Iglesias
As a friendly one. I would still like to write concrete poems, but I can only do it sometimes. Ian Hamilton Finlay
It is simply a fact that the birth rate of our illegal immigrants exceeds that of our legal residents. John Linder