every discipline. You can do large things, you can do small things. But it takes a while to figure out what you actually want to do. And it changes. As you change your interests and desires in philanthropy change, I think you have to be open to that change. Marc Benioff
I'm not the kind of guy who sits around at home and writes songs. Once in a while I'll pick up a guitar and noodle around, but it's rare. Scott Ian
I love racing and I love doing well. Scott Dixon
Honestly, I have a tendency to date dorks. Which means that a lot of times, I date guys that no one else would deem to be a hunk. Ivanka Trump
I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it. Laurence Sterne
A lion is not a lion is not a lion. As individuals, as mates, as members of a society, they're all very different. Frans Lanting
You can't run from your roots. Stewart O'Nan
Age is not different from earlier life as long as you're sitting down. Malcolm Cowley
Technology is teaching us to be human again. Simon Mainwaring
I moved to Lucerne, where I have lived happily with my family ever since. Carl Spitteler
I'm not the kind of guy who sits around at home and writes songs. Once in a while I'll pick up a guitar and noodle around, but it's rare. Scott Ian
I love racing and I love doing well. Scott Dixon
Honestly, I have a tendency to date dorks. Which means that a lot of times, I date guys that no one else would deem to be a hunk. Ivanka Trump
I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it. Laurence Sterne
A lion is not a lion is not a lion. As individuals, as mates, as members of a society, they're all very different. Frans Lanting
You can't run from your roots. Stewart O'Nan
Age is not different from earlier life as long as you're sitting down. Malcolm Cowley
Technology is teaching us to be human again. Simon Mainwaring
I moved to Lucerne, where I have lived happily with my family ever since. Carl Spitteler