one of the most conservative and costly institutions in the country. Yes, conservative: Economists joke that their discipline advances one funeral at a time, but many fields must wait for wholesale generational turnover before new approaches take hold. Francis Fukuyama
I'm a political conservative. P. J. O'Rourke
I don't need politicians doing a 24-hour prayer with Oral Roberts to get our country back on track. Lewis Black
When I was 13, I remember crying on my mum's shoulder when my first girlfriend dumped me via MSN Messenger. That was cold. Conor Maynard
During the campaign for re-election, Barack Obama at least made vague references to a willingness to accept $3 trillion of reduced spending in exchange for a $1 trillion dollar tax increase. Bob Beauprez
I've seen George Foreman shadow boxing and the shadow won. George Foreman
If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I'd probably just start calling out letters. Demetri Martin
Love places someone else in the centre of your being and your own self is blurred. Mohsin Hamid
A pile of bills and statements - whether paid or not - is a sign that someone is clueless about what's coming in and going out. Suze Orman
My wife and I ran through 'Justified' in, like, a day. And that is such a funny, amazing show. Adam Pally
I'm a political conservative. P. J. O'Rourke
I don't need politicians doing a 24-hour prayer with Oral Roberts to get our country back on track. Lewis Black
When I was 13, I remember crying on my mum's shoulder when my first girlfriend dumped me via MSN Messenger. That was cold. Conor Maynard
During the campaign for re-election, Barack Obama at least made vague references to a willingness to accept $3 trillion of reduced spending in exchange for a $1 trillion dollar tax increase. Bob Beauprez
I've seen George Foreman shadow boxing and the shadow won. George Foreman
If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I'd probably just start calling out letters. Demetri Martin
Love places someone else in the centre of your being and your own self is blurred. Mohsin Hamid
A pile of bills and statements - whether paid or not - is a sign that someone is clueless about what's coming in and going out. Suze Orman
My wife and I ran through 'Justified' in, like, a day. And that is such a funny, amazing show. Adam Pally