Meuron's invitation to collaborate on the design, and our proposal won the competition. From beginning to end, I stayed with the project. I am committed to fostering relationships between a city and its architecture. Ai Weiwei
Let it be said that the makeup artist at '90210' made me look better for the fake red carpet than I've ever looked on an actual red carpet. Diablo Cody
I consider myself a character actor. Brittany Murphy
I always knew I was gay. I always knew that somehow it would work out. Rick Mercer
People in small towns, much more than in cities, share a destiny. Richard Russo
I never got nervous performing my own material. Wiz Khalifa
I'm viewed as this weird, crippled character. But you got to take your lumps. Billy Corgan
Reading is an art form, and every man can be an artist. Edwin Louis Cole
I love working with Alexander Skarsgard. He brings such gravity to a scene. Nelsan Ellis
I was separated from my wife at the time. A lot of people think I wrote it about prison. Freddy Fender
Let it be said that the makeup artist at '90210' made me look better for the fake red carpet than I've ever looked on an actual red carpet. Diablo Cody
I consider myself a character actor. Brittany Murphy
I always knew I was gay. I always knew that somehow it would work out. Rick Mercer
People in small towns, much more than in cities, share a destiny. Richard Russo
I never got nervous performing my own material. Wiz Khalifa
I'm viewed as this weird, crippled character. But you got to take your lumps. Billy Corgan
Reading is an art form, and every man can be an artist. Edwin Louis Cole
I love working with Alexander Skarsgard. He brings such gravity to a scene. Nelsan Ellis
I was separated from my wife at the time. A lot of people think I wrote it about prison. Freddy Fender