with the rest of the world, our Brussels budget contributions, the tiny part of our economy dependent on sales to the EU, the vast part subjected to EU regulation - Euro-enthusiasts quickly shift their ground and start harrumphing about influence. Daniel Hannan
If I had been a member of the academic establishment, I could have done other experiments. Albert Ellis
Stand up and face your fears, or they will defeat you. LL Cool J
Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career. Chris Rock
I never really like it when other writers talk about coming in behind people and rewriting. Tony Gilroy
I'm not a violent person and I don't hit people. Shannen Doherty
If you're an actor, even a successful one, you're still waiting for the phone to ring. Kevin Bacon
The big difference with Juliette and the others in that film is that she goes beyond acting. Olivier Martinez
I represent the concept that pluralism is essential, union pluralism. I made an oath about this. Lech Walesa
Anything I've ever read by John Irving has been really well written. Luke Bryan
If I had been a member of the academic establishment, I could have done other experiments. Albert Ellis
Stand up and face your fears, or they will defeat you. LL Cool J
Comedians tend to find a comfort zone and stay there and do lamer versions of themselves for the rest of their career. Chris Rock
I never really like it when other writers talk about coming in behind people and rewriting. Tony Gilroy
I'm not a violent person and I don't hit people. Shannen Doherty
If you're an actor, even a successful one, you're still waiting for the phone to ring. Kevin Bacon
The big difference with Juliette and the others in that film is that she goes beyond acting. Olivier Martinez
I represent the concept that pluralism is essential, union pluralism. I made an oath about this. Lech Walesa
Anything I've ever read by John Irving has been really well written. Luke Bryan