thing, so I have total control over everything that happens. When we're improvising, I'm with someone I totally trust. I know things are going to work out. I don't have those guarantees in life. There are no consequences on stage. Colin Mochrie
In general, I think very few people have a sustained interest in news. John Hockenberry
A lot of people don't think they can count on me, but I've never missed a gig in my life. Johnny Thunders
My favourite author is Leon Trotsky - the political philosophy and the way he writes is beautiful, and really relevant, too. Andrej Pejic
As you might have gathered, I prefer the honest, decent and genuinely accepting friends and family I have in the conservative world. Tammy Bruce
I think architecture, to be really intense and fulfilling, doesn't have to be large. Steven Holl
One thing I believe completely is that the human heart remains the human heart, no matter how our material circumstances change as we move together through time. Geraldine Brooks
Depression is a physical illness. Terry Bradshaw
'Cause I was already a smoker, it was easy to get addicted. The one thing that they don't teach you about marijuana is how addictive it is. Merle Haggard
Television could perform a great service in mass education, but there's no indication its sponsors have anything like this on their minds. Tallulah Bankhead
In general, I think very few people have a sustained interest in news. John Hockenberry
A lot of people don't think they can count on me, but I've never missed a gig in my life. Johnny Thunders
My favourite author is Leon Trotsky - the political philosophy and the way he writes is beautiful, and really relevant, too. Andrej Pejic
As you might have gathered, I prefer the honest, decent and genuinely accepting friends and family I have in the conservative world. Tammy Bruce
I think architecture, to be really intense and fulfilling, doesn't have to be large. Steven Holl
One thing I believe completely is that the human heart remains the human heart, no matter how our material circumstances change as we move together through time. Geraldine Brooks
Depression is a physical illness. Terry Bradshaw
'Cause I was already a smoker, it was easy to get addicted. The one thing that they don't teach you about marijuana is how addictive it is. Merle Haggard
Television could perform a great service in mass education, but there's no indication its sponsors have anything like this on their minds. Tallulah Bankhead