of centerfolds. I did everything on that, from picking the girls to designing the sets to picking the wardrobe, coming up with themes, assigning the photographer, down to editing the photos and approving the retouching. Holly Madison
Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master. Leonardo da Vinci
Old and young disbelieve one another's truths. Mason Cooley
Unless I have my aunt or my boyfriend to take care of me, I'm a little pathetic. Rufus Wainwright
I've always done 20 things at once. It's my way of staying alive, not to keep one dish cooking, but several dishes going. And I'm pretty organized. Patrice Leconte
Since I was a child I've loved going to the opera, theatre and ballet. Christian Lacroix
Hopefully, I'll just get to be part of good films and work with good people, and that's how it will develop. Gretchen Mol
Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my feeble voice. Black Elk
I'm content with life, and I'm finally at that place where I feel relaxed and can really enjoy what's going on around me. Christina Aguilera
TV critics, who traditionally hate television and make their living writing about it, often didn't like what I did on the air. Charles Kuralt
Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master. Leonardo da Vinci
Old and young disbelieve one another's truths. Mason Cooley
Unless I have my aunt or my boyfriend to take care of me, I'm a little pathetic. Rufus Wainwright
I've always done 20 things at once. It's my way of staying alive, not to keep one dish cooking, but several dishes going. And I'm pretty organized. Patrice Leconte
Since I was a child I've loved going to the opera, theatre and ballet. Christian Lacroix
Hopefully, I'll just get to be part of good films and work with good people, and that's how it will develop. Gretchen Mol
Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my feeble voice. Black Elk
I'm content with life, and I'm finally at that place where I feel relaxed and can really enjoy what's going on around me. Christina Aguilera
TV critics, who traditionally hate television and make their living writing about it, often didn't like what I did on the air. Charles Kuralt