lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. There's no way you could ever spend it all, and I don't view wealth as something that validates my intelligence. Steve Jobs
My heart is as pure as the driven slush. Tallulah Bankhead
Look, I happen to still like really dark, dramatic, fractured characters. Nicolas Cage
When you accept a role in a pilot, you automatically sign up for five years. You think it's scary to walk down the aisle? Try signing a five-year contract for a show you may not want to be part of down the road. Jennifer Aniston
America focuses on being very intelligent because that's how you make more money. Cesar Millan
My most romantic job: I was a manager at Baskin-Robbins. Eric McCormack
One problem with age is that patience begins to ebb. Carl Hiaasen
Out of Coltrane's whole history, there are things which I think are great from all the periods. Lee Konitz
I only want to do what I really want to do; otherwise, I'm content to sit here and play my guitar all day. Eddie Murphy
People must be realistic when evaluating their business. Kevin Harrington
My heart is as pure as the driven slush. Tallulah Bankhead
Look, I happen to still like really dark, dramatic, fractured characters. Nicolas Cage
When you accept a role in a pilot, you automatically sign up for five years. You think it's scary to walk down the aisle? Try signing a five-year contract for a show you may not want to be part of down the road. Jennifer Aniston
America focuses on being very intelligent because that's how you make more money. Cesar Millan
My most romantic job: I was a manager at Baskin-Robbins. Eric McCormack
One problem with age is that patience begins to ebb. Carl Hiaasen
Out of Coltrane's whole history, there are things which I think are great from all the periods. Lee Konitz
I only want to do what I really want to do; otherwise, I'm content to sit here and play my guitar all day. Eddie Murphy
People must be realistic when evaluating their business. Kevin Harrington