'Oh, it's the best coffee,' and I thought, 'How good could it really be?' I'm like, 'Sure, great, uh... I'd love to see it.' But then when I went, it truly, I am not kidding, is the best coffee I have ever had. Fred Armisen
As long as they keep offering me some good parts and so forth - there are some parts out there that fit me pretty well - I'll keep going for a while. Robert Duvall
Tabloids can be fun. I see stuff sometimes and have a good laugh. Adrian Grenier
For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30. Demi Moore
I wish I wrote more about the world at more distance from myself. Sharon Olds
Librarians are teaching the next generation how to use digital media responsibly. Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Everything I learned I learned from the movies. Audrey Hepburn
I read a fan bulletin board once, and somebody said I had a face like a potato, so I never went back on there. Mary Lynn Rajskub
As an adult, I took ballet classes three times a week, and I believed it gave me better posture, a stronger body, and made me more graceful. Ann Hood
Life is beautiful because it doesn't last. Brit Marling
As long as they keep offering me some good parts and so forth - there are some parts out there that fit me pretty well - I'll keep going for a while. Robert Duvall
Tabloids can be fun. I see stuff sometimes and have a good laugh. Adrian Grenier
For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30. Demi Moore
I wish I wrote more about the world at more distance from myself. Sharon Olds
Librarians are teaching the next generation how to use digital media responsibly. Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Everything I learned I learned from the movies. Audrey Hepburn
I read a fan bulletin board once, and somebody said I had a face like a potato, so I never went back on there. Mary Lynn Rajskub
As an adult, I took ballet classes three times a week, and I believed it gave me better posture, a stronger body, and made me more graceful. Ann Hood
Life is beautiful because it doesn't last. Brit Marling