try to be mellow or anything. I think I have quite... my voice is what it is, no matter what I'm singing, it's always going to sound like me. There's not too far I could go. I sound like myself. I hope that I haven't put any boundaries on anything. Teddy Thompson
It's absolutely not acceptable for people to argue that, if we are going to do anything about climate change at all, well, the responsibility lies solely with the individual. Peter Garrett
I think as humans, no one remembers their successes, everyone just remembers their failures. Mindy Kaling
Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties. John Milton
Needless to say, there is no opportunity to interrogate or learn anything from a suspect who is vaporized by a missile launched by a keystroke executed thousands of miles away. Jose Rodriguez
Triple tonguing? It was sort of invented. It wasn't in the script. It was something that I came up with. Famke Janssen
I grew up in the 1950s at the beginning of rock n' roll, and would strum a tennis racket in front of the mirror. Jonathan Pryce
I have never considered myself a prodigy. Others have used that term, but I never bought in to it. Joshua Waitzkin
In China, export lobbies have fought for policies that favor their interests and limit foreign competition. Henry Paulson
People connect with me just as a cool, around-the-way type of guy. Wiz Khalifa
It's absolutely not acceptable for people to argue that, if we are going to do anything about climate change at all, well, the responsibility lies solely with the individual. Peter Garrett
I think as humans, no one remembers their successes, everyone just remembers their failures. Mindy Kaling
Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties. John Milton
Needless to say, there is no opportunity to interrogate or learn anything from a suspect who is vaporized by a missile launched by a keystroke executed thousands of miles away. Jose Rodriguez
Triple tonguing? It was sort of invented. It wasn't in the script. It was something that I came up with. Famke Janssen
I grew up in the 1950s at the beginning of rock n' roll, and would strum a tennis racket in front of the mirror. Jonathan Pryce
I have never considered myself a prodigy. Others have used that term, but I never bought in to it. Joshua Waitzkin
In China, export lobbies have fought for policies that favor their interests and limit foreign competition. Henry Paulson
People connect with me just as a cool, around-the-way type of guy. Wiz Khalifa