you can actually grow up entire organs, so as you suggest that sometime in the future you get in an auto accident and lose your kidney, we'd simply take a few skin cells and grow you up a new kidney. In fact this has already been done. Robert Lanza
I'm always interested in trying to investigate different personalities. I want to keep myself guessing and keep the fear element alive, so that I don't get too comfortable. Michael Fassbender
I wanted to be a ballerina. I changed my mind. Beverly Cleary
I commonly went ashore every day, either upon business, or to recreate myself in the fields, which were very pleasant, and the more for a shower of rain now and then, that ushers in the wet season. William Dampier
But the threat posed by the radical Islamists represents an unusual conflict, unlike any experienced by our nation before: we face an enemy that is not a state. Paul Weyrich
Getting older, you just don't want to sing fluffy. Christina Aguilera
I don't have any affirmations, I don't have any of that stuff. My natural state is to look at things as possibilities and as opportunities. Michael J. Fox
We can get rid of red tape. Charlie Daniels
That Rome was comparatively great and wealthy is certain. Goldwin Smith
The End of the Affair is almost like a play. Neil Jordan
I'm always interested in trying to investigate different personalities. I want to keep myself guessing and keep the fear element alive, so that I don't get too comfortable. Michael Fassbender
I wanted to be a ballerina. I changed my mind. Beverly Cleary
I commonly went ashore every day, either upon business, or to recreate myself in the fields, which were very pleasant, and the more for a shower of rain now and then, that ushers in the wet season. William Dampier
But the threat posed by the radical Islamists represents an unusual conflict, unlike any experienced by our nation before: we face an enemy that is not a state. Paul Weyrich
Getting older, you just don't want to sing fluffy. Christina Aguilera
I don't have any affirmations, I don't have any of that stuff. My natural state is to look at things as possibilities and as opportunities. Michael J. Fox
We can get rid of red tape. Charlie Daniels
That Rome was comparatively great and wealthy is certain. Goldwin Smith
The End of the Affair is almost like a play. Neil Jordan