worshipping the god of the marketplace, the golden calf. It has too much money, seven of the top 10 banks, eight of the top 10 companies etc. It is too stingy, giving away less of its wealth than other countries. It is vulgar, a rich barbarian. Maurice Saatchi
If a person goes to his job with a firm determination to give of himself the best of which he is capable, that job no matter what it is takes on dignity and importance. Hortense Odlum
I was very, very religious. And of course I wrote about it in 'Night.' I questioned God's silence. So I questioned. I don't have an answer for that. Does it mean that I stopped having faith? No. I have faith, but I question it. Elie Wiesel
Reviewing a government budget is much like going through the attic in an old home. Rick Scott
It's a disgrace that we have millions of people who are uninsured. Colin Powell
I probably have more friends from 'Twilight' than I've ever had in my whole life. Kellan Lutz
I always loved the verve and vivacity of pulp and I kind of merged it with my own interest in family stories. Daniel Woodrell
Class isn't something you buy. Look at you. You have a $500 suit on and you're still a lowlife. Roger Spottiswoode
We live in a society where we never prepare people to be a community. Sebastiao Salgado
While their fiscal views aren't mine, the moderates are the last reasonable voice in the current Republican Party. Eliot Spitzer
If a person goes to his job with a firm determination to give of himself the best of which he is capable, that job no matter what it is takes on dignity and importance. Hortense Odlum
I was very, very religious. And of course I wrote about it in 'Night.' I questioned God's silence. So I questioned. I don't have an answer for that. Does it mean that I stopped having faith? No. I have faith, but I question it. Elie Wiesel
Reviewing a government budget is much like going through the attic in an old home. Rick Scott
It's a disgrace that we have millions of people who are uninsured. Colin Powell
I probably have more friends from 'Twilight' than I've ever had in my whole life. Kellan Lutz
I always loved the verve and vivacity of pulp and I kind of merged it with my own interest in family stories. Daniel Woodrell
Class isn't something you buy. Look at you. You have a $500 suit on and you're still a lowlife. Roger Spottiswoode
We live in a society where we never prepare people to be a community. Sebastiao Salgado
While their fiscal views aren't mine, the moderates are the last reasonable voice in the current Republican Party. Eliot Spitzer