acquaintance overlapping once, then again; the person you meet by chance at the library or the pool may turn out to be the best friend of your down-the-street neighbor. Maybe that's why people are so friendly here, so willing to be unhurried. Kim Edwards
I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks, but for the ledger of our daily work. Neil Armstrong
It is boorish to live ungraciously: the giving is the hardest part; what does it cost to add a smile? Jean de la Bruyere
A chic guy is in a suit. I don't care what kind of tie they wear. I don't care if they even wear a tie, as long as they can carry a suit. Gloria Gaynor
Sexuality is a private matter; some believe that broadcasting it destroys the very things that make it sacred. Lance Loud
I find singing some of Foreigner's older songs are a little reckless and not exactly who I am now. Lou Gramm
I have always hated nightclubs, and don't like loud music. Carey Mulligan
The majority of women in America look like me. Brooke Elliott
There are no limits to what I would do to make my classes exciting, interesting, unpredictable. Philip Zimbardo
God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. Max Lucado
I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks, but for the ledger of our daily work. Neil Armstrong
It is boorish to live ungraciously: the giving is the hardest part; what does it cost to add a smile? Jean de la Bruyere
A chic guy is in a suit. I don't care what kind of tie they wear. I don't care if they even wear a tie, as long as they can carry a suit. Gloria Gaynor
Sexuality is a private matter; some believe that broadcasting it destroys the very things that make it sacred. Lance Loud
I find singing some of Foreigner's older songs are a little reckless and not exactly who I am now. Lou Gramm
I have always hated nightclubs, and don't like loud music. Carey Mulligan
The majority of women in America look like me. Brooke Elliott
There are no limits to what I would do to make my classes exciting, interesting, unpredictable. Philip Zimbardo
God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. Max Lucado