European food does. In European food, there may be two things to hit - maybe sweet and salty, maybe salty-savory, but Asian kind of works around, plus you have that distinct flavor that's usually working in Asian food. Tom Colicchio
I think people think filmmaking is fun, but I've never thought that. For me it's always been a lot of work and pain and stress. Ben Lewin
In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers. Neville Chamberlain
The number one secret of being a successful writer is this: marry an English major. Stephen Ambrose
Half a million women die each year around the world in pregnancy. It's not biology that kills them so much as neglect. Nicholas D. Kristof
I don't mind answering any questions, because I'm not just a fighter. I'm a lot more than that. Gina Carano
I do practice martial arts, more as a recreational thing, but a lot of my friends have been heavyweight champions the in mixed martial arts world. Vin Diesel
Patriots don't let their nation default. Gary Ackerman
It's smarter to look at portions than to count calories. Randy Jackson
Local television is still the No. 1 source for news and part of the family. Gordon Smith
I think people think filmmaking is fun, but I've never thought that. For me it's always been a lot of work and pain and stress. Ben Lewin
In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers. Neville Chamberlain
The number one secret of being a successful writer is this: marry an English major. Stephen Ambrose
Half a million women die each year around the world in pregnancy. It's not biology that kills them so much as neglect. Nicholas D. Kristof
I don't mind answering any questions, because I'm not just a fighter. I'm a lot more than that. Gina Carano
I do practice martial arts, more as a recreational thing, but a lot of my friends have been heavyweight champions the in mixed martial arts world. Vin Diesel
Patriots don't let their nation default. Gary Ackerman
It's smarter to look at portions than to count calories. Randy Jackson
Local television is still the No. 1 source for news and part of the family. Gordon Smith