is great! This is a great script. But, I do not believe myself in this role.' I pretend I'm the producer and I think, 'If I was making this movie, would I cast myself in this part,' and if that doesn't feel right to me, then I don't even go audition for it. Billy Campbell
The novel is always pop art, and the novel is always dying. That's the only way it stays alive. It does really die. I've been thinking about that a lot. Leslie Fiedler
I didn't go to L.A. because I wanted to move to California. I went to L.A. to work as an actor. Bryan Greenberg
The house has to serve comfort. The work of art is revolutionary; the house is conservative. Adolf Loos
I used to always fight for human rights. I still fight for Leonard Peltier, who's spent 35 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Vivienne Westwood
My kids give me the balance to live right. Celine Dion
Normally when I'm sent a script I'll read it through to see how it hangs as a story and then I'll go back and read it through again and look at the character. Colm Meaney
My mom and dad met at UCLA when he as a captain in the Air Force and she was in her junior year. Tracy Austin
There is no point in asking me general questions because I am always changing my mind. Michel Houellebecq
I will never coach again. I don't want to, but I wouldn't even if I did. Mike Ditka
The novel is always pop art, and the novel is always dying. That's the only way it stays alive. It does really die. I've been thinking about that a lot. Leslie Fiedler
I didn't go to L.A. because I wanted to move to California. I went to L.A. to work as an actor. Bryan Greenberg
The house has to serve comfort. The work of art is revolutionary; the house is conservative. Adolf Loos
I used to always fight for human rights. I still fight for Leonard Peltier, who's spent 35 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Vivienne Westwood
My kids give me the balance to live right. Celine Dion
Normally when I'm sent a script I'll read it through to see how it hangs as a story and then I'll go back and read it through again and look at the character. Colm Meaney
My mom and dad met at UCLA when he as a captain in the Air Force and she was in her junior year. Tracy Austin
There is no point in asking me general questions because I am always changing my mind. Michel Houellebecq
I will never coach again. I don't want to, but I wouldn't even if I did. Mike Ditka