happening, as they would to any ordinary man or woman. But if the church stays wrapped up in itself, it will age. And if I had to choose between a wounded church that goes out on to the streets and a sick, withdrawn church, I would definitely choose the first one. Pope Francis
Brando's a family friend. His mother gave my father a shot to be in a play at the Omaha Community Playhouse. That was the first production he was in. Peter Fonda
I've never felt like I had anything important to say. Noel Gallagher
My folks are economists and have taught economics and social science so I grew up with those kind of conversations around the dinner table. Seth Gordon
Like most animals, we're wired to associate height with power. Helen Fisher
American poetry, like American painting, is always personal with an emphasis on the individuality of the poet. Diane Wakoski
I always get this feeling on my last day of work that I'm never going to work again. David Harewood
If I wanna be president, I probably can. Jesse Ventura
When you act, you're always playing a version of yourself. You can't bring more to the role than what you are. Bradley Whitford
'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes. Henry David Thoreau
Brando's a family friend. His mother gave my father a shot to be in a play at the Omaha Community Playhouse. That was the first production he was in. Peter Fonda
I've never felt like I had anything important to say. Noel Gallagher
My folks are economists and have taught economics and social science so I grew up with those kind of conversations around the dinner table. Seth Gordon
Like most animals, we're wired to associate height with power. Helen Fisher
American poetry, like American painting, is always personal with an emphasis on the individuality of the poet. Diane Wakoski
I always get this feeling on my last day of work that I'm never going to work again. David Harewood
If I wanna be president, I probably can. Jesse Ventura
When you act, you're always playing a version of yourself. You can't bring more to the role than what you are. Bradley Whitford
'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes. Henry David Thoreau