Mitt Romney on the other. Gov. Romney has not walked in those shoes of the ordinary Americans and frankly I don't think he has the capacity to quite understand the struggle that the 98 percent of Americans go through every single day. Ken Salazar
You must play for the love of music. Perfect technique is not as important as making music from the heart. Mstislav Rostropovich
Federal authorities do not have the manpower or the resources to protect America's international borders. John Culberson
Peanut Butter M&Ms in the fridge, I always have a giant bag. Every cookie and candy I put in the fridge, it always manages to taste better when it's cold. Hilary Rhoda
It's a significant question: should black people only adopt black children, and white people white children? Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
And I've never viewed comics as assignments for the client. Bill Sienkiewicz
Without a positive male role model in your life, it is extremely difficult to become a man who benefits his family and benefits society. Donald Miller
You don't need missionaries in Colorado; you got Colorado. Trey Parker
In F1 too many things overshadow the racing. There is too much politics. Kimi Raikkonen
I just feel out of this world sometimes. Lil Wayne
You must play for the love of music. Perfect technique is not as important as making music from the heart. Mstislav Rostropovich
Federal authorities do not have the manpower or the resources to protect America's international borders. John Culberson
Peanut Butter M&Ms in the fridge, I always have a giant bag. Every cookie and candy I put in the fridge, it always manages to taste better when it's cold. Hilary Rhoda
It's a significant question: should black people only adopt black children, and white people white children? Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
And I've never viewed comics as assignments for the client. Bill Sienkiewicz
Without a positive male role model in your life, it is extremely difficult to become a man who benefits his family and benefits society. Donald Miller
You don't need missionaries in Colorado; you got Colorado. Trey Parker
In F1 too many things overshadow the racing. There is too much politics. Kimi Raikkonen
I just feel out of this world sometimes. Lil Wayne