but when it came to facing up to the Republicans' threat to force a double-dip recession if they didn't get their millionaires' tax cut, they still amounted to nothing. And therein lies our fundamental problem. Eric Alterman
It's always good to be underestimated. Donald Trump
The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it. Voltaire
Elizabeth Taylor. In her heyday, she was amazing. Joe Jonas
Music is everything to me. I wake up and go to bed with it. I listen to all genres, depending on my mood. Chanel Iman
If you want to be like the greats, you learn from the greats. Raphael Saadiq
There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust. Fidel Castro
He who has regrets cannot look at himself in the mirror. Eric Cantona
I like making little videos and little records. I've always loved video cameras and four-track cassette recorders, still cameras, anything. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
What makes a good book and what makes a good movie are totally different things. Seth Grahame-Smith
It's always good to be underestimated. Donald Trump
The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it. Voltaire
Elizabeth Taylor. In her heyday, she was amazing. Joe Jonas
Music is everything to me. I wake up and go to bed with it. I listen to all genres, depending on my mood. Chanel Iman
If you want to be like the greats, you learn from the greats. Raphael Saadiq
There is nothing that compares to the Holocaust. Fidel Castro
He who has regrets cannot look at himself in the mirror. Eric Cantona
I like making little videos and little records. I've always loved video cameras and four-track cassette recorders, still cameras, anything. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
What makes a good book and what makes a good movie are totally different things. Seth Grahame-Smith