now - but you basically get offered the exact same thing you just did. Which I find hilarious. I did 'The Vow,' and then I had every love story you can imagine thrown at me. And now I'm getting offers for comedies. Channing Tatum
I loved my parents... but that can never change the fact that my father's violence ruined my childhood. Pat Conroy
Occasionally if you do something extraordinary, the crew responds with spontaneous applause, but that's very rare. Claudia Christian
I'm aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic. Isabel Allende
I didn't think I was going to play that day. I'd have to thank the training staff for getting me on the field that day. They made a bigger deal than I thought it was. Ken Caminiti
Obviously I don't really go to church any more - no time. Kimbra
Ronald Reagan was older than I was when he ran for president. Jesse Jackson
When we use terms we get confused, yet we have no other way. Michael Tippett
I suppose you can say I became an odd-job man. Lord Mountbatten
I have not only Arms but a large proportion of Armourers to make. Eli Whitney
I loved my parents... but that can never change the fact that my father's violence ruined my childhood. Pat Conroy
Occasionally if you do something extraordinary, the crew responds with spontaneous applause, but that's very rare. Claudia Christian
I'm aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic. Isabel Allende
I didn't think I was going to play that day. I'd have to thank the training staff for getting me on the field that day. They made a bigger deal than I thought it was. Ken Caminiti
Obviously I don't really go to church any more - no time. Kimbra
Ronald Reagan was older than I was when he ran for president. Jesse Jackson
When we use terms we get confused, yet we have no other way. Michael Tippett
I suppose you can say I became an odd-job man. Lord Mountbatten
I have not only Arms but a large proportion of Armourers to make. Eli Whitney