My mother died my sophomore year in high school. The next year, same day, my brother dropped dead. Two years after that, I got married because my girlfriend got pregnant. The year after my wedding, my father - who I had only recently met - died. Bernie Mac
Oh! blame not the bard. Thomas Moore
There are people who have comfortable relationships with power and people with natural antagonism to power. I think it's easy to guess where I am in that. Arundhati Roy
I've always liked traveling around Europe and seeing the architecture. The buildings in capital cities have been there for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. Some look better than the new ones. Joe Elliott
America gets rock stars a little more than Canada does. Sebastian Bach
The difference between humans and other mammals is that we know how to accessorize. Madeleine Albright
It's so hard and impossible to shoot in L.A. The costs are astronomical. Joel Silver
I'm trying to make God more relevant in our society. Joel Osteen
Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you. Jon Bon Jovi
Doyle stokes in a thousand shrewd touches with no effort at all. Wonderful. Rex Stout
Oh! blame not the bard. Thomas Moore
There are people who have comfortable relationships with power and people with natural antagonism to power. I think it's easy to guess where I am in that. Arundhati Roy
I've always liked traveling around Europe and seeing the architecture. The buildings in capital cities have been there for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. Some look better than the new ones. Joe Elliott
America gets rock stars a little more than Canada does. Sebastian Bach
The difference between humans and other mammals is that we know how to accessorize. Madeleine Albright
It's so hard and impossible to shoot in L.A. The costs are astronomical. Joel Silver
I'm trying to make God more relevant in our society. Joel Osteen
Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you. Jon Bon Jovi
Doyle stokes in a thousand shrewd touches with no effort at all. Wonderful. Rex Stout