or two attached to them. In the case of gay Tories, there is one particularly silly variant of the category, which asserts that gayness is bred in public schools and thus fits with Conservatism like hand in glove. Evan Davis
I thought they know that I was the Commander in Chief, not that I know that I am the Commander in Chief, and they should behave; know how to behave to the Commander in Chief. Kamisese Mara
Miller is not really a writer but a non-stop talker to whom someone has given a typewriter. Gerald Brenan
I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. Tiger Woods
Psycho 11 and III say, in effect, there's no way to survive with a psychological problem. If you've got it, the law can keep you locked up because there's no chance for cure. Joseph Stefano
Proprietary software is an injustice. Richard Stallman
I like to involve myself in charities that help children and also young women in need. Lauren Conrad
I rarely stay at home when I'm in New York. I'm always doing things. It brings you so much energy. Olivier Theyskens
Painting is a blind man's profession. He paints not what he sees, but what he feels, what he tells himself about what he has seen. Pablo Picasso
I feel most akin as an artist, in my life and my career, to Agatha Christie. M. Night Shyamalan
I thought they know that I was the Commander in Chief, not that I know that I am the Commander in Chief, and they should behave; know how to behave to the Commander in Chief. Kamisese Mara
Miller is not really a writer but a non-stop talker to whom someone has given a typewriter. Gerald Brenan
I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. Tiger Woods
Psycho 11 and III say, in effect, there's no way to survive with a psychological problem. If you've got it, the law can keep you locked up because there's no chance for cure. Joseph Stefano
Proprietary software is an injustice. Richard Stallman
I like to involve myself in charities that help children and also young women in need. Lauren Conrad
I rarely stay at home when I'm in New York. I'm always doing things. It brings you so much energy. Olivier Theyskens
Painting is a blind man's profession. He paints not what he sees, but what he feels, what he tells himself about what he has seen. Pablo Picasso
I feel most akin as an artist, in my life and my career, to Agatha Christie. M. Night Shyamalan