have the heart of somebody else inside you, then that heart is there. Jesus' heart is inside me, and my heart is gone. So if God were to place a stethoscope against my chest, he would hear the heart of Jesus Christ beating. Max Lucado
Rap is just somebody getting something off his chest. That's all it is. Ice Cube
I kind of resent this attitude of men that we somehow must always look good. Sharon Gless
When I was in high school and college, my other real focus was, actually, fiction writing. So in college, I had done all these seminars with these various writers-in-residence. Lily Rabe
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. Conan O'Brien
Lawyers know how to take isolated complaints in a divorce case and build them into one big one. Hedy Lamarr
I'm always trying out new stuff onstage. That's where I do all my writing. Patton Oswalt
I am a man, and whatever concerns humanity is of interest to me. Terence
I'm a storyteller. Ang Lee
I loved the travel but I didn't love the work. I mean, come on, modelling is only so stimulating! Brooklyn Decker
Rap is just somebody getting something off his chest. That's all it is. Ice Cube
I kind of resent this attitude of men that we somehow must always look good. Sharon Gless
When I was in high school and college, my other real focus was, actually, fiction writing. So in college, I had done all these seminars with these various writers-in-residence. Lily Rabe
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. Conan O'Brien
Lawyers know how to take isolated complaints in a divorce case and build them into one big one. Hedy Lamarr
I'm always trying out new stuff onstage. That's where I do all my writing. Patton Oswalt
I am a man, and whatever concerns humanity is of interest to me. Terence
I'm a storyteller. Ang Lee
I loved the travel but I didn't love the work. I mean, come on, modelling is only so stimulating! Brooklyn Decker