think of something ridiculous, or an actor comes up to you with something ridiculous, and you say 'No, no that's too much.' Let's not worry if that's too much, let's shoot it, and then decide if that's too much when we see it. Todd Phillips
I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. Tom Felton
I really, really love being a mum and I absolutely love being a singer so I couldn't be happier. Jamelia
We can make the world a better place, one butt at a time. Sara Blakely
Ever since I was a very little girl, I've dreamed of acting. Eva Herzigova
I mainly buy books in my free time. Wesley Snipes
If an apprentice does not hear what a master hears, is then that quality not present in the music? Yes and no. In the world in which the apprentice lives no. Robert Fripp
Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally were unbelievable to work with in 'How to Succeed.' Victoria Clark
I don't think I can remember a moment in my life where people didn't discuss politics. People discuss politics at the table. Connie Nielsen
My parents had always preached the virtues of hard work. But hard work is one thing; economic struggle is another. Sargent Shriver
I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. Tom Felton
I really, really love being a mum and I absolutely love being a singer so I couldn't be happier. Jamelia
We can make the world a better place, one butt at a time. Sara Blakely
Ever since I was a very little girl, I've dreamed of acting. Eva Herzigova
I mainly buy books in my free time. Wesley Snipes
If an apprentice does not hear what a master hears, is then that quality not present in the music? Yes and no. In the world in which the apprentice lives no. Robert Fripp
Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally were unbelievable to work with in 'How to Succeed.' Victoria Clark
I don't think I can remember a moment in my life where people didn't discuss politics. People discuss politics at the table. Connie Nielsen
My parents had always preached the virtues of hard work. But hard work is one thing; economic struggle is another. Sargent Shriver