up each day with food and shelter, that alone is good. Forget aging and the fact that my butt is becoming a little more familiar with my knees than my tailbone. If you are six feet above ground it's a good day. So, give me more! Faith Hill
The joys of my life are my granddaughters. They are beautiful. You don't have to believe me. You can ask my wife. She'll tell you. Dom DeLuise
I love to act. I want to be doing this forever, and I love to learn from people who I think are better. Jenna Dewan
I shouldn't be near Vegas and have money in my pocket. Adam Sandler
I'd rather fight a buzzsaw than dance. Johnny Depp
You have to believe that things will happen, you have to work and love what you're doing. Gustavo Dudamel
But the weakness comes from these Westernised co-opted Muslim leaders who just want to look good in the eyes of the West and Western media. Abu Bakar Bashir
We live in a world where the laws are getting so tight that management has changed to micro-management to quantum-management to paralysis. Jane Siberry
President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and their team have failed the American people, and that is why their majority will soon be out the door. Mitt Romney
The financial implode is bound to be reflected in the movies that are being made, there's no question. Clive Owen
The joys of my life are my granddaughters. They are beautiful. You don't have to believe me. You can ask my wife. She'll tell you. Dom DeLuise
I love to act. I want to be doing this forever, and I love to learn from people who I think are better. Jenna Dewan
I shouldn't be near Vegas and have money in my pocket. Adam Sandler
I'd rather fight a buzzsaw than dance. Johnny Depp
You have to believe that things will happen, you have to work and love what you're doing. Gustavo Dudamel
But the weakness comes from these Westernised co-opted Muslim leaders who just want to look good in the eyes of the West and Western media. Abu Bakar Bashir
We live in a world where the laws are getting so tight that management has changed to micro-management to quantum-management to paralysis. Jane Siberry
President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and their team have failed the American people, and that is why their majority will soon be out the door. Mitt Romney
The financial implode is bound to be reflected in the movies that are being made, there's no question. Clive Owen