got into comedy and traces back every strand in my life that is relevant to that story. It's kind of an autobiography but isn't, as it stops about 25 years ago. It goes right up to the first time I do stand up. Jack Dee
I'll come in with a string of riffs and direct the musical ideas. But you still need a band and their input to make the ideas come alive. You can't underestimate band chemistry. Billy Corgan
I've learned that in the theater the story is everything. Every lyric, every line and every musical gesture has to propel the journey of a given character or the overall plot. Trey Anastasio
To realize the American dream, the most important thing to understand is that it belongs to everybody. It's a human dream. If you understand this and work very hard, it is possible. Cristina Saralegui
I'm more of an adventurous type than a relationship type. Bob Dylan
When you play guard, you're not going to block a lot of shots. Inside, you're going to block shots. Oscar Robertson
I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust. Paris Hilton
First of all, just to get Diner made would have been an achievement in that I got a chance to direct. Barry Levinson
'Star Wars' is more fairy tale than true science fiction. Mark Hamill
I was dreaming I was on the Sullivan Show. Freddy Fender
I'll come in with a string of riffs and direct the musical ideas. But you still need a band and their input to make the ideas come alive. You can't underestimate band chemistry. Billy Corgan
I've learned that in the theater the story is everything. Every lyric, every line and every musical gesture has to propel the journey of a given character or the overall plot. Trey Anastasio
To realize the American dream, the most important thing to understand is that it belongs to everybody. It's a human dream. If you understand this and work very hard, it is possible. Cristina Saralegui
I'm more of an adventurous type than a relationship type. Bob Dylan
When you play guard, you're not going to block a lot of shots. Inside, you're going to block shots. Oscar Robertson
I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust. Paris Hilton
First of all, just to get Diner made would have been an achievement in that I got a chance to direct. Barry Levinson
'Star Wars' is more fairy tale than true science fiction. Mark Hamill
I was dreaming I was on the Sullivan Show. Freddy Fender