too conventional is the space where women have been able to gain some practical ground. The area of music where we thought the status quo was really being upset - specifically hard rock - has actually remained the most male-dominated. Ann Powers
I still think I'm not as good as anybody else. Andy Williams
China tennis - we're getting bigger and bigger. Li Na
I think being a character actor is exciting in that it allows you to embody completely different things, whether it's through wild accents or a crazy bad guy or a drunken good guy. Jackie Earle Haley
Don't make me into this airy-fairy, moralist, idealist because I'm not. Madeleine Albright
It was cool for a couple of weeks, but how much bad golf can you play? John Goodman
My idea of childcare at festivals is to sit at a trestle table with an ale while the kids run around and make up their own games. Tom Hodgkinson
At 60, the mind was sharp but the body complained. The legs were willing to make all the right moves but the muscles gave out too early. David Mixner
I like gardening - it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself. Alice Sebold
As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory. Bob Marley
I still think I'm not as good as anybody else. Andy Williams
China tennis - we're getting bigger and bigger. Li Na
I think being a character actor is exciting in that it allows you to embody completely different things, whether it's through wild accents or a crazy bad guy or a drunken good guy. Jackie Earle Haley
Don't make me into this airy-fairy, moralist, idealist because I'm not. Madeleine Albright
It was cool for a couple of weeks, but how much bad golf can you play? John Goodman
My idea of childcare at festivals is to sit at a trestle table with an ale while the kids run around and make up their own games. Tom Hodgkinson
At 60, the mind was sharp but the body complained. The legs were willing to make all the right moves but the muscles gave out too early. David Mixner
I like gardening - it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself. Alice Sebold
As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory. Bob Marley