offer a plan to fix America's broken health care system. The American public, though, has paid the price for this silence as health care costs skyrocketed, millions went uninsured, and millions more grappled with financial insecurity and hardship. Ron Wyden
For me, great music doesn't just have to fall into one category or one genre and I love appreciating all kinds of music. Taylor Swift
I went backwards and forwards over it until I was 22. And then in the past few years I began to say to myself, OK, look, I'm not messing around. This is something I want to attack, instead of thinking, I'll just see what happens with it. Christian Bale
Those wars are unjust which are undertaken without provocation. For only a war waged for revenge or defense can be just. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Just because you can wear a micro-miniskirt it doesn't mean you should. You don't need to show your midriff, either, if you're over 40. Cindy Crawford
I was so beautiful but I didn't realise it for years. I saw pictures of myself and even I was stunned. Britt Ekland
95% of the album is my writing, by choice, because it seems to be what the distributors want. Merle Haggard
What's going on in the inside shows on the outside. Earl Nightingale
It's just amazing to do something that's part of a pop culture phenomenon. Chaske Spencer
Teach us, O Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work. Peter Marshall
For me, great music doesn't just have to fall into one category or one genre and I love appreciating all kinds of music. Taylor Swift
I went backwards and forwards over it until I was 22. And then in the past few years I began to say to myself, OK, look, I'm not messing around. This is something I want to attack, instead of thinking, I'll just see what happens with it. Christian Bale
Those wars are unjust which are undertaken without provocation. For only a war waged for revenge or defense can be just. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Just because you can wear a micro-miniskirt it doesn't mean you should. You don't need to show your midriff, either, if you're over 40. Cindy Crawford
I was so beautiful but I didn't realise it for years. I saw pictures of myself and even I was stunned. Britt Ekland
95% of the album is my writing, by choice, because it seems to be what the distributors want. Merle Haggard
What's going on in the inside shows on the outside. Earl Nightingale
It's just amazing to do something that's part of a pop culture phenomenon. Chaske Spencer
Teach us, O Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work. Peter Marshall