language is perfect melody. So if you propose the movie the way I do, then the language is just one part of the melody. Orchestrating all inside, and the language is following the meaning of what they say, and it's never the same as written. Emir Kusturica
I've kind of got an out in cancer. It keeps things in perspective for me. Eric Shanteau
That's the motivation of an artist - to seek attention of some kind. James Taylor
Not only do I know how to milk a cow, but I know how to herd a bunch of cows, too, which is a life skill that I think may come in handy someday. Martina McBride
If you have children, you don't want to have drugs and drinks in the house. It's just not good. Billie Joe Armstrong
Getting through high school and college was one of my greatest achievements. Ann Bancroft
Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me. Adam Levine
We are women. We are a subject people who have inherited an alien culture. Kate Millett
A woman's two cents worth is worth two cents in the music business. Loretta Lynn
I've never had any desire to be good. I don't like goodness particularly. Hanif Kureishi
I've kind of got an out in cancer. It keeps things in perspective for me. Eric Shanteau
That's the motivation of an artist - to seek attention of some kind. James Taylor
Not only do I know how to milk a cow, but I know how to herd a bunch of cows, too, which is a life skill that I think may come in handy someday. Martina McBride
If you have children, you don't want to have drugs and drinks in the house. It's just not good. Billie Joe Armstrong
Getting through high school and college was one of my greatest achievements. Ann Bancroft
Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me. Adam Levine
We are women. We are a subject people who have inherited an alien culture. Kate Millett
A woman's two cents worth is worth two cents in the music business. Loretta Lynn
I've never had any desire to be good. I don't like goodness particularly. Hanif Kureishi