lives. Doesn't matter what you're going through. You don't have to be going through what I went through. But it's whether you decide to get up or stay down, whether you say 'yes' or whether you say 'no' to life. Basically, I decided to say, 'Yes.' Janine Shepherd
There is something powerful in Metallica, a will, a drive. James Hetfield
I don't think people should do things because you know, 'I am turning this age, I must go have a husband.' If you find somebody and it works out then have kids, it's very nice. But if you don't, you don't. Zaha Hadid
My grandfather and I were very close. Tea Obreht
It's definitely more fun playing a bad guy. It feels a lot better than playing one of the good guys. Tom Felton
I always found the concept of a tortured artist distasteful. Jeff Tweedy
When I was young, my mom realized I could dance and hold a beat, and I really danced just for fun. It was good exercise. Tom Holland
Affirmative action was never meant to be permanent, and now is truly the time to move on to some other approach. Susan Estrich
You do the best you can. Leon Spinks
I want to work, but being a mom is my No. 1 priority. Gena Lee Nolin
There is something powerful in Metallica, a will, a drive. James Hetfield
I don't think people should do things because you know, 'I am turning this age, I must go have a husband.' If you find somebody and it works out then have kids, it's very nice. But if you don't, you don't. Zaha Hadid
My grandfather and I were very close. Tea Obreht
It's definitely more fun playing a bad guy. It feels a lot better than playing one of the good guys. Tom Felton
I always found the concept of a tortured artist distasteful. Jeff Tweedy
When I was young, my mom realized I could dance and hold a beat, and I really danced just for fun. It was good exercise. Tom Holland
Affirmative action was never meant to be permanent, and now is truly the time to move on to some other approach. Susan Estrich
You do the best you can. Leon Spinks
I want to work, but being a mom is my No. 1 priority. Gena Lee Nolin