it comes down to a matter of taste, pure and simple. A shortlist of prospective designers speaks volumes about the likely outcome. If the candidates' styles are too divergent, the search committee doesn't know what it wants. Martin Filler
I've gotten better at not making people feel uncomfortable with my shyness. Clea Duvall
I do believe architecture, and all art, should be content-driven. It should have something to say beyond the sensational. Charles Jencks
I've constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I'm just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It's exhilarating. Nicki Minaj
It is only in the world of objects that we have time and space and selves. T. S. Eliot
Don't believe everything you hear on the street. Ernie Isley
Not really, drums found me, I just liked music, all kinds of music. Pat Mastelotto
True enthusiasm is a fine feeling whose flash I admire where-ever I see it. Charlotte Bronte
Choice dependent on wealth; those are the Tory words. Tony Blair
I don't hang out at trendy Hollywood bars. Anton Yelchin
I've gotten better at not making people feel uncomfortable with my shyness. Clea Duvall
I do believe architecture, and all art, should be content-driven. It should have something to say beyond the sensational. Charles Jencks
I've constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I'm just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It's exhilarating. Nicki Minaj
It is only in the world of objects that we have time and space and selves. T. S. Eliot
Don't believe everything you hear on the street. Ernie Isley
Not really, drums found me, I just liked music, all kinds of music. Pat Mastelotto
True enthusiasm is a fine feeling whose flash I admire where-ever I see it. Charlotte Bronte
Choice dependent on wealth; those are the Tory words. Tony Blair
I don't hang out at trendy Hollywood bars. Anton Yelchin