pray or who you choose to love, that if you are an American - first generation or fifth - one who is willing to work hard, play by the rules and apply your God-given talents - that you should be able to find a job that pays the bills. Cory Booker
As a member of the House Committee on Small Business and because of my own experience as a small business owner, I am appreciative of the impact these small businesses have on our local economies. Melissa Bean
Concentrate your strengths against your competitor's relative weaknesses. Paul Gauguin
I believe that the way people live can be directed a little by architecture. Tadao Ando
I have been blessed to have the same editor and work for a great publishing house. Vince Flynn
There's also a lot of gritty Americana type of bands. I actually have a lot of Britpop on my iPod, too. Jeff Vandermeer
Directing, I get all kinds of inspiration. It's working with people. It's a lot more fun. Ang Lee
I wanted to be a priest when I was a kid. Dan Savage
I'm having a good time watching Shooter. He's a good kid. He's been a good son to me. He has never failed. Jessi Colter
We can do without butter, but, despite all our love of peace, not without arms. One cannot shoot with butter, but with guns. Joseph Goebbels
As a member of the House Committee on Small Business and because of my own experience as a small business owner, I am appreciative of the impact these small businesses have on our local economies. Melissa Bean
Concentrate your strengths against your competitor's relative weaknesses. Paul Gauguin
I believe that the way people live can be directed a little by architecture. Tadao Ando
I have been blessed to have the same editor and work for a great publishing house. Vince Flynn
There's also a lot of gritty Americana type of bands. I actually have a lot of Britpop on my iPod, too. Jeff Vandermeer
Directing, I get all kinds of inspiration. It's working with people. It's a lot more fun. Ang Lee
I wanted to be a priest when I was a kid. Dan Savage
I'm having a good time watching Shooter. He's a good kid. He's been a good son to me. He has never failed. Jessi Colter
We can do without butter, but, despite all our love of peace, not without arms. One cannot shoot with butter, but with guns. Joseph Goebbels