genetics and neurobiology to sociology and economics. But, clearly, there are scientific truths to be known about how we can flourish in this world. Wherever we can have an impact on the well-being of others, questions of morality apply. Sam Harris
Here, again, as I conceive, gentlemen forget that this government is a republican one, resting exclusively in the intelligence and virtue of the People. Caleb Cushing
The strangeness will wear off and I think we will discover the deeper meanings in modern art. Jackson Pollock
Fashion is about owning whatever you're wearing, regardless of if it's a high fashion statement or not. Darren Criss
When you have great songs that are going to live longer than the composers, everything you can do to bring those different elements and nuances out, serve the song. Michael Bolton
And when people in power can stay in power they do very little to tinker with the apparatus that put them in power. DeForest Soaries
Anyway, I went out and bought thousands of dollars worth of mature clothes so I'd look like a person to be taken seriously, instead of a pretty little twit. Shelley Duvall
I've always loved music, not necessarily just the Osmonds. Kevin Richardson
I get to fish a lot of wild and wonderful places on tour. Adrian Smith
If you spend time alone in the wilderness, you get very attuned to living things. George Dyson
Here, again, as I conceive, gentlemen forget that this government is a republican one, resting exclusively in the intelligence and virtue of the People. Caleb Cushing
The strangeness will wear off and I think we will discover the deeper meanings in modern art. Jackson Pollock
Fashion is about owning whatever you're wearing, regardless of if it's a high fashion statement or not. Darren Criss
When you have great songs that are going to live longer than the composers, everything you can do to bring those different elements and nuances out, serve the song. Michael Bolton
And when people in power can stay in power they do very little to tinker with the apparatus that put them in power. DeForest Soaries
Anyway, I went out and bought thousands of dollars worth of mature clothes so I'd look like a person to be taken seriously, instead of a pretty little twit. Shelley Duvall
I've always loved music, not necessarily just the Osmonds. Kevin Richardson
I get to fish a lot of wild and wonderful places on tour. Adrian Smith
If you spend time alone in the wilderness, you get very attuned to living things. George Dyson